Stay Flying with WXGuard!
Your aircraft is your business; flying the world to deliver goods, move people, and reach out to new opportunities. Segmented lightning diverters are the last thing you should worry about. Standard segmented diverters wear out in rain. They require constant maintenance, costing you time and money. WXGuard Lightning Diverters are designed to withstand rain erosion and are a direct replacement for your current radome lightning diverters.
Longer lasting Lower maintenance costs Less down time Competitively pricedFREE DOWNLOAD Rain Erosion Test Results!
WXGuard segmented lightning diverters are available in custom lengths up to 45 inches long and can be abutted to achieve longer total lengths. The standard diverter width is 0.4 inches.WXGuard diverters can be applied using commercially available structural adhesives. WXGuard diverters can also be ordered with 3M VHB tape for easy installation.
Zone 1A High Current Lightning
Zone 1A High Voltage Lightning
Simulated Rain Erosion
I appreciate your taking the time to become acquainted with the WXGuard product line. I attribute our success to the quality of our relationships with our customers and our global supply chain. We are proud to be a registered ISO 9001:2008 company. Since 1984, our ongoing continuous improvement program has allowed us to pass along to our customers cost effective innovations, making Shine the supplier of choice.Greg Shine
- Record-breaking ‘spider’ lightning as long as Kansas spotted https://t.co/o8DvlOC8fq
- This Cell Tower In The Swiss Alps Is Struck By Lightning More Than 100 Times A Year IEEE Spectrum - IEEE Spectrum https://t.co/42J5QbpMJG
- The Weather Network - Lightning crackles over North Pole in very rare storm https://t.co/F7D5yTgOKh
- Washington wildfire smoke triggered a thunderstorm – and NASA researchers flew through it. – The Seattle Times https://t.co/VYCDHDhRpR
- Another Airbus A321 struck by lightning near Zurich. https://t.co/xnu2nrsAKO