Stay Flying with WXGuard!
Your aircraft is your business; flying the world to deliver goods, move people, and reach out to new opportunities. Segmented lightning diverters are the last thing you should worry about. Standard segmented diverters wear out in rain. They require constant maintenance, costing you time and money. WXGuard Lightning Diverters are designed to withstand rain erosion and are a direct replacement for your current radome lightning diverters.
Longer lasting Lower maintenance costs Less down time Competitively pricedFREE DOWNLOAD Rain Erosion Test Results!
WXGuard segmented lightning diverters are available in custom lengths up to 45 inches long and can be abutted to achieve longer total lengths. The standard diverter width is 0.4 inches.WXGuard diverters can be applied using commercially available structural adhesives. WXGuard diverters can also be ordered with 3M VHB tape for easy installation.
Zone 1A High Current Lightning
Zone 1A High Voltage Lightning
Simulated Rain Erosion
I appreciate your taking the time to become acquainted with the WXGuard product line. I attribute our success to the quality of our relationships with our customers and our global supply chain. We are proud to be a registered ISO 9001:2008 company. Since 1984, our ongoing continuous improvement program has allowed us to pass along to our customers cost effective innovations, making Shine the supplier of choice.Greg Shine
- Incident: Stobart AT72 at Dublin on Oct 14th 2019, lightning strike https://t.co/U9HSm3qbs1
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Forced to Turn Back in Thunderstorm | Time https://t.co/8KX9W8pIe0
- https://t.co/Hrg4peDrnv - Aer Lingus flight forced to re-route to Dublin and back after technical issue and lightni… https://t.co/2Y3POkxyVK
- Watch: The dramatic moment a lightning bolt hits a catamaran https://t.co/BtxMsHQgum
- Sacramento Kings chartered plane hit by lightning on descent to England. https://t.co/AGvoGsKiDa
Lightning will strike nearly every commercial aircraft once per year. Yet, an aircraft lightning diverter will keep a plane safe and in service, the occupants safely shielded from the high-voltage strikes.